Posted on January 27, 2014, in Art, author, thriller, horror, e-books, Fiction, Horror, Novels, published, Suspense, True Crime, Uncategorized, writers, writing and tagged crime, Fictional Characters, Good versus Evil, Graphic Depictions, Green Lake, Reader's Reactions. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
About the Author:S.K. EPPERSON is author of numerous novels, novellas and a collection of short stories. First novel Brother Lowdown, published by St.Martin’s, was nominated by HWA for Best First Novel. Subsequent works include Dumford Blood, Borderland, The Moons of Summer, The Neighborhood, Nightmare and Green Lake. Recent releases are Satyr’s Graze, The Tiger’s Spring (sequel to Brother Lowdown) and The Slaughters of the Race. S.K. Epperson also writes under the pseudonyms S.J. Strayhorn (Black Night, published by Kensington) and Dylan Harson (novels of the old west, Kansas Blue and Abilene.)
S.K. Epperson Books
- RT @DrLindseyFitz: Mourning brooch containing the hair of a deceased relative (19th century). #MementoMoriMonday http://t.co/gMWcwVQCFb 11 hours ago
- Physicists create reversible laser tractor beam cnet.co/1wejjoO via @CNET 12 hours ago
- Scientist stumbles upon spider as big as a puppy usat.ly/1wdObG2 via @usatoday 1 day ago
- RT @WPotocki: A Halloween Horror Short THE STEP OF THE CAT Can a cat plan a perfect murder? halloweenpalooza.blogspot.com/2014/10/trilli… 1 day ago
- Parents Shut Down School Over Demons allafrica.com/c/-5KcLl via @allafrica 1 day ago
- RT @dramafever: Incredibly generous man has been giving kids rides to school on his raft for 27 years dfvr.co/1wcMbia http://t.co/qN… 2 days ago
- Is this not the best way to start a concert? Sweeney Todd at the Lincoln Centre, 2014 aussietheatre.com.au/blogs/erin-jam… 2 days ago
S.K. Epperson Links
- The Child Molester (1964): The Highway Safety Foundation Beyond the Road
- “The Town that Dreaded Sundown”
- Stephen King and BTK’s Daughter
- Disturbing Disorders: Sirenomelia (Mermaid Syndrome)
- Human Remains Displayed in Strange Places
- Occasionally, I need some strangeness
- In Praise of Ray McKinnon
- A Nightmare at Murder Farm: The story of one of America’s most prolific serial killers.
- Falsely FREE
- Why Do Birds Suddenly Appear? is not the droid you’re looking for…
Blogs I Follow
- Change From Within
- The Best Picture Project
- Inside TV
- Dream, Play, Write!
- Letters To My Daughter
- Juju Films
- In Our Stars
- Never Quite Broken
- The top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!
- CRK Philosophy
- The Punchy Lands!
- *ASK my CARDS*
- The Chirurgeon's Apprentice
- Strange Remains
- You Monsters Are People.
- elizabeth and liz
- Lizzie Borden : Warps & Wefts
- O at the Edges
- TED Blog
- Naked Security
- Virtual Tarot
- Drifting Through My Open Mind
- News Briefs
- Thought Catalog
- jt in seoul
- BookPeople's Blog
- The Frailest Thing
- Bones Don't Lie
- Studio Tendra
- The Continuing Voyage
- Once upon a screen...
- Mark Paul Jacobs - Author
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
- Franciscan Family Apostolate